Nearly everyone who has been in a professional work environment has experienced being at a meeting with someone presenting a long, drawn-out, boring and lifeless Power Point Presentation. Worse yet, being the one actually giving it! If you are someone who would like to learn tips on how to deliver powerful and exciting presentations, then this is for you.
What is in it?
We offer you:
- An understanding of different presentation styles, and your own personal style
- Sessions on how to use your tone of voice, body language, eye contact, gesture, physical presence and so forth to impact your audience
- Ways to know what to highlight in the content of your presentation.
- Lots of workshops to practice the skills learned.
What do you get from it?
- You get to record your presentation and analyse your progress
- Develop confidence and self-belief in your own style of communication
- A clear purpose and structure in your presentation
- Ability to attract and keep the audience interested
- Skills to handle notes and prompt cards whilst keeping your audience engaged
- Knowing how to control your body language and your nerves
- Control of your speech and improved awareness of vocal capacity